Terms and Conditions
This website and associated websites (Website) are owned and maintained by: VOLANDO GROUP PTY LTD ACN 630 410 794.
1. We respect your privacy
VOLANDO GROUP PTY LTD ACN 630 410 794 (Volando/we/us/our) respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and Website visitors. This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the Australian Privacy Principles (APP), the Credit Reporting Privacy Code (CR Code) and to the extent applicable.
Personal information is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you. This includes information such as your name, contract details (such as address, telephone, occupation, email address), identification number, or any other type of information that can reasonably identify an individual, either directly or indirectly (Personal Information).
This Website including any supply of products and services is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 years old. We do not knowingly collect or store Personal Information provided by anyone under 18 years of age.
2. Collecting personal information
- a. Volando collects personal information for a number of reasons, however the main reasons that we collect Personal Information from you are:
- (i) to contact you;
- (ii) to verify your identity
- (iii) to process produce or services orders;
- (iv) so that we can responsibly market our products and services;
- (v) so that we can communicate with our customers, suppliers and other persons or organisations that we do business with;
- (vi) to run competitions and promotions;
- (vii) to use artwork designs, products and logos for marketing purposes (flyers, catalogues, presentations, etc);
- (viii) to generate aggregated statistical information for commercial purposes; and
- (ix) to comply with all relevant laws and regulations.
- b. Volando may collect Personal Information from you in a number of different ways, for example:
- (i) when you request information from us about our products and services;
- (ii) when you make an account with us;
- (iii) when you purchase any of our products or services;
- (iv) when you make a purchase through our Website;
- (v) when you provide feedback;
- (vi) when you subscribe to our Website, newsletter or other similar publications;
- (vii) provide financial or credit card information;
- (viii) when you apply for employment with us or offer your services as a contractor;
- (ix) if you enter one of our competitions or promotions; or
- (x) if you fill out any of our surveys or marketing information.
3. Age requirement
You must not provide us with your Personal Information if you are not of legal age to purchase alcohol in the jurisdiction in which you reside or (if different) in the jurisdiction in which you are accessing the site.
We do not intend to collect Personal Information from any individuals under the legal purchase age, or to market alcoholic beverages to anyone under the legal purchase age.
If we receive notice or believe that someone under the legal purchase age has provided us with Personal Information we will make every reasonable effort to remove such Personal Information from our records.